Brooks Running

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

11 days

Getting a little nervous. Mystery hamstring issue lingering, 3x1000 meters tonight @ around 6:02 -6:13 pace to shake things out a little bit. This will be my last track session. I will run a warm up mp thing later on in the week, but this is my last real track wo before Chicago. I hope and pray that I will regain 100 percent of my strength in my leg before the start. Marathoning is not something you go into feeling only 90 percent ready. Aggg 2 mile warm up felt pretty good. Ran with some quick guy who pushed the pace on me during the 2nd mile which was fine.. The track workout felt pretty good. I have so much energy right now. 2 mile cool down nice and slow. Everything loosened up nicely. I going to take off tomorrow, do some yoga and stretching go for an easy long run on Saturday and that is pretty much it. About 600 miles of marathon specific work in the the last couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment