Brooks Running

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What a week so far

Coming off a week off and blasting right into my marathon training has been difficult. My quads got trashed on my first day of the week and have not quite fully recovered yet. I ran a strong 10 miles today, and took a good nap afterwards. Waking at 4:30 to run is hard to do. I do like the cooler weather, and am 90 percent sure that racing in October will be at least 60 degrees or cooler. If not we have a problem. Going to do a little mountain biking tomorrow night as a recovery effort and then taking Friday off completely before my long run on Saturday morning. Next week will be a ton of fun in a new environment. My long runs are getting longer, and my mileage is starting to creep back up into the 60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment