Brooks Running

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Charleston Week 2

Day One: 6 miles @ 7:19 pace nice and relaxed minus my shin splint in my right leg. Hopefully its just that Im ramping up the mileage and will disappear in a couple of weeks as I get stronger. Day 10 without a day off is a new thing for me. I will see how Im adapting to all this new stress at the end of the week. Day Two: Hall Street Hills 11 200m hard walk/jog back down 1.6 mile wo / 1 mile cd. Short on the cd and should be around 15 repeats Day Three: Rest Day (shin) Tight calf is the cause here. I am working the crap out of it.. Day Four: 6 miles @ pace 1, 2 Nice and easy 8:07 pace Calf is still tight, shins can suck it Day Five: Got to do what you got to do. Easy 2 mile wo 3 miles at tempo pace 1 mile cd My weekly mileage is going to be lower from my day off but Im not going to skip a wo. Day Six: 8 miles (calf don't fail me now.) Still kind of tight.. Just working through it. Going to get new shoes. I changed up the model of NBs that Ive been running in for the last 2 years. I have a feeling that there is something different with this model. I have never had shin splints before.. Oh well I run, and sometimes I hurt. Day Seven: No long run Day Eight and Nine Rest

No comments:

Post a Comment